Procurar Cold Roll Formando A Máquina, Cnc Cold Roll Formando A Máquina, Máquina Perfiladora De Perfil De Aço no diretório Industry Directory, fabricante / fornecedor / Fábrica confiável a partir de China

Cesta de Consulta (0)

Máquina perfiladeira de folha de perfil C65

Informação básica

Modelo: C65

Descrição do produto

 

Technical parameters of  C65 Automatic Roofing Sheet Rolling Machine

1 Name of commodity & specification C65 Automatic Roofing Sheet Rolling Machine
2 Main motor power 5.5kw, 3 phase  380V
3 Hydraulic motor power 5.5KW
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20*2mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
12 Feeding Width 1250mm
13 Effective width 845mm
14 Productivity 8-12m/min
15 Roll Station 14
16 Roller Diameter 80mm
17  Roller material  45# steel
18  Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
19 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
20 Overall Size 7500×1300×1500mm
21 Total Weight 4T
22 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
23 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
24 Package nude in the container
25 Minimum order quantity 1 set
26 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
27 Delivery time 30  working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.


C65 máquina de rolamento de folha de telhado automática





C65 máquina de rolamento de folha de telhado automática





Se houver necessidade, pode entrar em contato comigo
Skype: Chelseajia3
Móvel: 086-13513038763
...

Grupo de Produto : Painel de telhado e parede que dá forma à máquina